When handling employment law matters, Spring Solicitors has experience assisting both employers and employees.
For employers, we can assist you with:
- Drafting employment agreements
- Enforcement of employment agreements
- Business advice for re-structuring your company correctly
We provide representation for our clients before the Tribunals and the Courts and have extensive experience with handling legal proceedings for all matters involving industrial relations.
It is always recommended to consult an experienced solicitor when making changes that will affect your workforce.
For employees, we can assist you with:
- Reviewing your employment agreement to ensure it is fair
- Challenging or setting aside unfair contracts
- Reviewing your working conditions to ensure you are being treated correctly
- Unfair dismissal and breaches of the employment agreement
- Reviewing redundancies to determine whether you have received what you are entitled to
* We can also assist and advice on matters related to Workplace Bullying and Harassment, Constructive Dismissal, Discrimination at work, Settlement Agreements or Compromise Agreements, Transfer of Undertakings.
If you believe you have been dismissed unfairly, it is best to act quickly by calling Spring Solicitors – strict time limits apply to unfair dismissal claims.
Contact us on 02080902293 to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced industrial relations solicitor.