TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUBSCRIPTION FEB 2017
- The term of the benefits package is a 12-month minimum commitment.
- The benefits listed under the scheme only commence after your second instalment has been received and processed.
- All our benefit are subject to our fair usage policy.
CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPTION
- If your subscription is cancelled after receiving or having engaged the firm, the firm will be entitled to charge the client for sums due at the full market rate of the work covered.
- The full market rate will be based on the time spent and the complexity of the matter for the matter.
COACH TRAVEL AND THIRD PARTY INCENTIVES
- The firm is completely independent of Revival Direct Limited and does not warrant or expose itself beyond the benefits conferred on everyone because of the subscription entered.
- The firm maintains its independence always, from Revival Direct Limited and reserves the right to refuse benefit services to any member or potential client who behaves or conducts him or herself in a manner deemed unacceptable by the firm. In such circumstances, the client will be refused any benefits under the scheme.
- Any payments for coach travel or third party incentives must be taken up with the company and not the firm. The firm does not receive payments for third party services.
- The terms and conditions of all third parties will prevail in regards to the service offered.
TRAVEL TO COURT
- It is a condition of service, that all travel expenses incurred by the firm, on your behalf to your work place or court are not covered by the scheme. This must be paid separately.
- No cash refunds will be issued in the event of a cancellation or cessation of the scheme.
- Any credit due will be credit in time or vouchers from the firm
By using this Website you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them. These terms and conditions and your use of this Website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you are not authorised to use this Website.
Any information about our products and services provided on the Website is for general information only, it does not take account of any individual circumstances and may not reflect recent changes in the law.
The information on the Website refers only to the law of England and Wales and is intended only for residents of England and Wales. Users should be aware that laws and regulations may be different outside England and Wales.
Detailed specialist advice should always be obtained from a suitably qualified lawyer before taking, or not taking, any action.